Ir al contenido principal

 estan ocurriéndome cosas que nunca me han pasado, me sucede que ahora me levanto temprano , duermo bien  o yo generalmente duermo mucho y además rezo mucho, creo es el llamado , siento que tengo que rezar , algo profundo me dice que siga mi corazon.

Special Novena to celebrate the Queen of Peace

Day 8

Mary invites us:

“Be prayerful! Be Light!”

You can find the Novena on our website:

https://sremmanuel.org/pearls/day-1-special-novena-to-the-queen-of-peace/


Day 8

Mary invites us: "Be prayerful! Be light!"

 

"Come, Creator Spirit, visit us; come and enlighten the souls of your sons; fill our hearts with grace and light, you who create all things with love. Put your clarity in us, set us ablaze. In our hearts, spread the love of the Father. Come and strengthen our bodies in their weakness, and give us your eternal strength.” 


ALTERNATIVE:

Come, Holy Ghost, Creator blest,

and make our hearts your place of rest;

come with your grace and heavenly aid,

and fill the hearts which you have made.


Your light to every thought impart,

and shed your love in every heart;

the weakness of our mortal state

with deathless might invigorate.



Bible verses:


“You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid. No one after lighting a lamp puts it under the bushel basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others (Mt 5, 14-16)




Messages from Mary


“Dear children if only your hearts would feel that immeasurable love which God has for you, your hearts would adore and give thanks to Him at every instant of your life.” (25.12.2021)


“Offer me the gift of the Rosary, the roses which I love so much. My roses are your prayers pronounced with the heart and not only recited with the lips. My roses are your acts of prayer, faith and love. When my Son was little, he said to me that my children would be numerous and that they would bring me many roses. I did not comprehend Him. Now I know that you are those children who are bringing me roses when, above all, you love my Son, when you pray with the heart, when you help the poorest. Those are my roses.” (02.12.2017)


"My motherly heart desires for you, apostles of my love, to be little lights of the world, to illuminate there where darkness wants to begin to reign, to show the true way by your prayer and love, to save souls. I am with you." (02.06.2017)


"Apostles of my love, it is up to you to spread the love of my Son to all those who have not come to know it; you, the little lights of the world, whom I am teaching with motherly love to shine clearly with full brilliance. Prayer will help you, because prayer saves you, prayer saves the world. Therefore, my children, pray with words, feelings, merciful love and sacrifice." (02.04.2017)



"You, my children, you should be concerned only for your soul, because it is the only thing on earth that belongs to you. It is your soul that you will bring, dirty or clean, before the Heavenly Father." (02.07.2016)




Prayer


O Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Light, how many times have you exhorted us to prayer, telling us that in prayer we will find the greatest joy! Let us imagine a day spent in Nazareth, in the bosom of the Holy Family, where the most beautiful prayers rose to God. In the simplest details of their daily lives, poor and laborious, intense, grave and joyful, Joseph, Mary and Jesus had their hearts' gaze constantly turned to the Father. Few words, much contemplation. Prayer is above all an exchange of glances, a silent or spoken communion of soul, which is built over time. Mutual love is deepened by the total gift of oneself - a love that radiates light. Even today, God has prepared for each of us a unique prayer. A sincere prayer according to who we are, what we suffer, what we hope for, a prayer according to our own vocation…. 

O Mary, help us find this prayer in the depths of our hearts! O Holy Spirit, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, form within us the prayer that pleases the Father!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

 

Rick Roll del universo alternativo.

en el universo parelelo9015 Japon es potencia mundial, y la cancion esta es un enlace en la plataforma anonima de japon.  se cuenta que  el 1 % de probable sucedió. tonterias mias. te imaginas que hubiera pasado si las cosas no hubieran sucedido de esta forma , exacto  tambien hablado en el efecto mariposa, una mariposa bate sus alas mientras que en otro lado del mundo hay un huracan. aveces las excepciones son buenas porque nos sobreguardan de estas cosas. haciendo ficcion!. yo cree algunas cosas en el pasado esta es una captura de mi blog en el pasado ahora pienso que cree el termino viral. omg. creando ficcion. codeando un poco cree muchas cosas jajaja...... si claro. )=) en verdad creo que no cree cosas vi cosas muy turbias en internet y solo opine, creo que las cosas ciertamente se hacen por inspiracion o se crean.  aunque crear como artistas requiere talento. me estoy matando de la risa por todo lo que escribo, es la idea. ! creo que ultimamente todo lo que hacen por hacer reir a